Tender 9. VULKAN-Cross-Triathlon 2018 Schüler A/ Jugend B/ Staffel-Schüler and Gesundland Vulkaneifel Einsteiger X-Triathlon
- Schüler A/ Jugend B (0,25/10/2,5) — with Rating RLP-Meisterschaft
- Gesundland Vulkaneifel X-Triathlon (0,25/10/2,5) for Einzelstarter and Staffeln without scoring but with timing!
Approval number :
Datum : Samstag, the 2018-07-28
SC Blau-Weiß Schalkenmehren 1958 e.V.
Zur Sternwarte 12
54552 Schalkenmehren/ Vulkaneifel
Auf dem Flur 25
Phone : +49 6592 – 98 07 14 or +49 151 – 50678852
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition court :
Is formed by judges in accordance with § 6 of the organizer and host order of DTU.
Arbitration : Is formed by judges in accordance with § 7 of the organizer and host order of DTU.
|Description||Ag||Vintage||Award ceremony male||Award ceremony female|
|Places 1-3 all
|Places 1-3 all
|Staffel (2003 – 2006)||Boys||1 – 3 Total|
|Staffel (2003 – 2006)||Girls||1 – 3 Total|
|Staffel (2003 – 2006)||Mixed||1 – 3 Total|
|Gesundland Vulkaneifel X-Triathlon||from Vintage 2002||no rating, only timing, online certificate|
Note for Staffel:
Staffel Schüler A/ Jugend B or older: 0,25km/10km/2,5 km
2 athletes – one completed a route, the other 2 routes,
or: 3 athletes – one swims, a driving wheel, one running.
Minors must present a declaration of consent of the guardians!
Diese steht als Download auf der Internetseite zur Verfügung!
In pure students seasons minimum age is 12 years (2005) up to a maximum 15 (2003). Younger or older students / young people may not participate in this series of students. It is possible a season outside the student rating on the short route to report for older participants.
As a relay service, we have established an online relay Exchange on our Web site. Will on this stock exchange / you are looking for the missing participants for your season
The first three of each Ag received a trophy o. medal. Overall winner 1 to 3 single (m/w) will receive prizes.
- Schüler A/ Jugend B (0,25/10/2,5)
- Gesundland Vulkaneifel X-Triathlon (0,25/10/2,5) – Einzel or Staffel without scoring but with timing! The fun here is in the foreground
Running track: 1 x drinks
Target food: Iso drink, water, bars, fruit, cake
The timing is electronically with foot transponder. A corresponding neoprene Velcro tape is required to attach the transponder at the ankle.
Both tapes can be purchased either in the shop when the timekeeper or the start document output in the marquee. 7,00 euro and the costs per band are not included in the entry fee.
Own chip bands can be used. The fixing strap (Velcro) must be 30 mm wide Max. Time recording via floor mats.
The transponders are temporary tag and will be returned at check-out in Exchange for the wheel. At premature exit from the competition, the transponder also only at the check-out in Exchange for the wheel is to return.
Not return, wanton destruction or loss of, a fee will be EUR 20,00 in invoice.
No foreign tag must be worn during the competition!
Unofficial results lists are with all intermediate and end times updated and published. The official result list (§ 15 VAO) will be published at the latest on the day after the competition on the Internet on the homepage of the sponsor.
- Limited washing / shower facilities in the schalkenmehren Maar bath.
- More shower facilities exist Schalkenmehren, Auf Koop, Schalkenmehren on the sports field. The sports field is located approximately 800 metres from the exhibition grounds.
- Care by a doctor in the target area and through Red Cross paramedic with a central help accident in the target area. Doctor and paramedic can be driven with quad to the respective scene to care of the injured. In addition, a Ambulance of the DRK available stand.
- Assistants with lifeguard training (DLRG) and more VCT as supervision in the waters.
- Bike check and minor repairs at the stand desRadshops in the vicinity of the finish.
- Parking in Schalkenmehren: Visitor parking, Maar visitors, sports field schalkenmehren, in the streets “Auf dem Flur”, “Weinbachstr” and “Udlerstr.” And designated parking areas (see also Park signs).
- Online certificates expression on portal of the Trisys.
- Free admission to the after race party in the tent for athletes and a companion. At seasons for all relay participants plus a companion ever. Admission Ribbons are included in the starter package. These are set to wear on the wrist.
- Online registration via www.cross-triathlon-schalkenmehren.de from 01.12.2017 to 14.07.2018, 24:00 o’clock
- Later applications are only up to reach the participant limit (400) possible.
- All participants will receive a confirmation after the online registration by mail. The registration is confirmed upon receipt of the entry fee but only.
- The login status can be found on the starters list on the website of the timekeeper. In the list, only those are recorded, whose entry fee is received in the account of the VCT.
- Young people:
All young people (minors) charged, regardless of the route and the filing date: € 20,00.
- Schüler-/Jugendstaffel/ Altersunabhängige Staffeln GesundLand-Strecke:
Message and payment up to the deadline: €20.00.
- Gesundland Vulkaneifel X-Triathlon (from year 2001 as Einzel or Staffel):
Message and payment up to the deadline: €25.00.
- Young people:
Pick up the start documents:
All young people must submit a consent form signed by the parent/guardian during registration. The form available as a download on the website of the organiser at the disposal.
Absent informed consent to participate the VCT is not allowed!
Saturday, 28.07.2018; from 10:00 o’clock opening der Start number output.
The start number the issue takes place in the marquee before the Maarbad Schalkenmehren.
No race number belts or rubber bands / pins are provided to attach the bib available.
Schüler und Jugend B/ Schülerstaffel/ Gesundland X-Triathlon:
10:40 o’clock Swim entered
The participation at the Prerace briefing is highly recommended!!!
Check-in in the transition zone from 10:00 until no later than 10:30.
At intake, a material check is carried out. The Exchange zone area is continuously numbered.
Check-in must be done within the time limits! No admittance in the transition area will be made after the end of the check-in time. Bikes are to be immediately out of the Exchange zone after the end of the competition!!! Only the participants have inlet in the transition zone, at Staffeln all Staffelteilnehmer. The caregivers / parents do not have access in the Exchange zone.
From 13:30 the bikes and material out of the Exchange zone must be removed!!! Then the bikes / matrial be parked unattended in a separate area.
Check-in at the swim start until 10:55 Uhr:
The registration of athletes before the swim start via the foot tag.
An athlete checked in, starts but, he has not properly when the responsible (organizer, competition court) to log off! Does he not deregistration and thereby incur additional costs (search by rescue workers, and so on) then are these costs by the polluter to pay.
Only the given VCT swimming caps must be worn in competition!
Only MTB, cross bikes and trekking bikes are approved! Bicycles with technical defects are not allowed by the judges!
Start time on Saturday, 28.07.2018; 11:00 Uhr
- 11:00 o’clock – Schüler A und Jugend B
- 11:00 o’clock – Staffel Schüler
- 11:00 o’clock – Gesundland X-Triathlon (Einzel and Staffel)
The start of the VCT Sprint takes place in common (water start)!
|Destination final:||13:00 Uhr|
|Check-Out Transition no later than:||13:30 Uhr|
Award ceremony in the target area or during bad weather conditions in the tent about 15:00 o’clock
AFTER- RACE- PARTY ca. 21:00 o’clock
The VULKAN-Cross-Triathlon Schalkenmehren takes place in the holiday region of Daun. It is strongly recommended to book the accommodation schalkenmehren or info of the holiday region of Daun early about the tourist info. In addition, camping facilities are schalkenmehren available on the sports field. The Club building has a sufficient number of toilets and showers. There is a living room with fully equipped kitchenette and refrigerator. Reservations for the provisional free camping on the sports ground of schalkenmehren via:
The competition regulations of the German Triathlon underlie Union (sport rules, organizer – and tracking order, Bundesliga order, anti-doping regulations, judging regulations), as well as legal and procedure and disciplinary regulations of the event.
This can be seen from the organiser and on the competition day at the launch pad Edition.
With the registration the participant recognizes’s / terms and conditions of the sponsor binding the competition rules and the legal and procedural regulations as well as the terms and conditions as for themselves.
Each participant is responsible for the State and the safety of its equipment.
There are only mountain bikes, 26 / 27,5 / 29 inches allowed!
On the Schüler – and GesundLand Strecke can be used as a substitute also cross bikes and trekking bikes.
Each participant must carry out an own security check! The judges make a safety check of the bikes at the check-in in the transition area. Athletes with defective bikes / helmets are not allowed!
The organizer has the right to exclude participants or to impose other penalties. In particular: gross violations, technical defects and health problems. Slow runner be taken after exceeding the time limit of the race.
The participation is at your own risk. The participants waive all legal claims, third-party organiser / host. Organizers / managers and stakeholders, and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for damage or injury suffered by the participants. With your registration and payment of the entry fee, all registered participants and starters confirm that you are physically strong and healthy. The Organizer / sponsor assumes no liability for loss and damage of bikes and material. Each participant should be insured accordingly. The Organizer assumes no liability for accidents and claims for damages.
Declaration of consent:
With your registration to the volcanic cross Triathlon and the payment of the entry fee, the participants acknowledge the liability of the organiser / sponsor for injuries or damages of any kind.
At the same time, the participant declares that he is healthy and has a sufficient State of training. His competition material is located in a technically perfect condition. The participant agrees, that it can be given the registration for intermodal personal data for the timing and photo service also. To do this, the data is stored electronically. You may in connection with the event of photos, film footage and interviews be passed free of charge and released.
No recourse claims force majeure, transfer or cancellation of the event are possible.
The registration is only valid after payment of the entry fee (the copy of the remittance slip may bring).
There is no entitlement to reimbursement when non-participation.
The organiser / organiser reserves, making race to changing conditions or to cancel individual race.
We wish you a good preparation for the 9. VCT!!!